CREATIVE ESCAPE 2009

HERE WE ARE AT CREATIVE ESCAPE "WORKS OF HEART" 2009, SINGAPORE
(Left to right): Kah-Mei, Tia Bennett, Donna Downey, Alice
Donna's Kit
Donna's:



Mine..:p
Spontaneous Donna ;D

Tia Bennett and I...She was such a lovely and funny person ! ;p
Kah-Mei Smith and I...
The emergency shop ;p... I came back and forth soouuu many times... (chuckles)
Donna herself involved in the preparation of her class..


Hey Yuuu Huu...!
Donna Downey (my idol) and I...
We're buddies...*wink
Donna's original signature on her 'fabric scrapbooking' book I purchased.

Comments

  1. halah...halah.... aliicee.... km bikin ngiler aja deh.... ya projectnya, ya photo2nya... ugghh.... sebel.. tp seneng at least ada dr scrapper gank yg punya foto sm d master hihihi....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Asik asik asik.........
    Can't wait to hear the full version story, girl! Must be fun fun fun....:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mbak Dhani, hehe...lebih seru kalau ada rame2 ya...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ri, nanti ketemu kita cerita2 okay...hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  5. mba Alice
    kenalan dong. Bagus2 banget sih hasil scrapbooking nya

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts